Have been programing for over four decades. Each programmer needs to be responsible for documenting, testing and debugging what they have created - who else knows it better?
Manual Latino 1.3.0 (English version)¶
Welcome to the documentation of Latino, the first functional programing language with Spanish syntax.
|Translator:||Melvin Guerrero, Jesse De Lira, David Salomón|
- What’s new?
- Discover whats new in this version of Latino 1.3.0
- Arithmetic, assignment, conditional, logical, relational operators, and more.
- Tipos de Datos
- Data types is a classification that defines the value associated with a variable or object.
- Strings are used to store and manipulate text in Latino.
- A module is a file that contains a set of functions that you want to include in your application.
- A Regular Expression or RegEx is a sequence of characters that form a search pattern.
- Base functions
- They are predefined functions that help us perform certain tasks.
- List of libraries, reserved words and definitions in Latino.